1. Personal Information:
- Full Name: Lê Hoài Thanh. (Male)
2. Educational background:
- Mechanical Engineering – Hanoi University of Technology (2002-2007).
- Mechanical Engineering – Master Degree – Hanoi University of Technology (2007-2009).
- TOEFT IBT certificate issued by ETS – U.S.A in 2009 (Grade: 79/120).
- MBA basic (Harvard Business Essentials).
- Mechanical experience:
- Ability to analyze CAE with Altair Hyperworks.
- Ability to generate NC data with CAM software (MasterCAM, Space-E, N.X).
- Ability to design Mould & Die with Space-E, Cimatrone, N.X.
- Ability to create 2D drawings with AutoCAD 2010.
- Foreign language skills(Good commands of English):
- Ability to comprehend English documents easily.
- Ability to write business emails, reports in English professionally.
- Ability to communicate in English with foreigners fluently.
- Ability to present verbally in English.
- Translate documents from English to Vietnamese and inversely.
- Computer skills:
- Windows 7 & XP (expert lelvel)
- Microsoft Office 2007: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Setup LAN network & fix problems relating to Windows & Network.
- Soft skills:
- Strong problem solving.
- Good time management & making schedule.
- Good communication.
- Interviewing & recruiting.
- Making decision.
- Teamwork & leadership.
4. Job history:
- 2007-2009: (hidden)
- Position: CAD/CAE engineer.
- Duties: Work with Korean Engineers to do CAE analysis for HYUNDAI & SAMSUNG products. (Modeling, analysis, discussion, and make reports).
- 2010 – now:(Hidden):
- Position: Team leader of CAD/CAM application engineers.
- Duties: (Hidden because of security)
5. Personality & Hobbies:
- Self-controlled, confident, and highly-responsible.
- Friendly & like encouraging/helping the others overcome difficulties.
- Like playing guitar (intermediate) & strategic games.
- Like football & swimming.
- Like travelling.